- Contributed abstractions to facilitate targeting several platforms of Matthias Grob's seminal loop software
- Contributed to the abstraction of HTMLParser (interface HTMLParser, implementations JTidy, NekoHTML, HTMLParserFactory)
- introduced JUnit and Test Driven Development
- Developed abstraction for the regexp engine and adaptors for jakarta.regexp, jdk1.4.regexp, gnu.regexp.
- Refactored org.doit.muffin.filter package to reduce redundant code.
- Added convenience to GUI
- Added Filter that replaces HTML-SELECTS by RADIO BUTTONS/CHECKBOXES transparently for the server side.
- Allow changing of the HTML Parser from the GUI.
xpe.zip: Preliminary release implementing this
- Plan: Enhance GUI to allow e.g. searching for text in the html tree
- Plan: Enhance GUI: Scroll to the matching nodes (next, previous)
- Added M_RANK code to calculate the rank of a matrix..
- Bug reports and suggestions
- Contributed patch to utf-x for more flexible configuration.
Daisy Pipeline / Liblouis
- Contributed patch to support 24 bit files.
Using Parallel Port to Emulate a Proprietary Hardware